Wednesday 22 August 2012

Newz: Jacqueline Wilsons new book!


As you can see, in the advertisements, Jacqueline Wilson has released a new book called "Four Children and It".
"Four Children and It" is about four children who go in a picnic deep out in the forest and something magical happens and changes their lives. I couldn't remember the other things about the book but its is out now in bookshops and library's.

I haven't read the book yet and I don't really know much about it but this post is just newz with no review.

I'd recommend this book to younger readers. Well probably for children for 10 years old and over. But I think you should read this book because it might actually amaze you like what happened to me with "Sapphire Battersea" another amazing book from Wilson. Apparently, I found out that they already made a film based on the book.
Well, thats our newz for today! And if I do read it, I will make sure to write a really good book review about it!

I Love Bookz

No comments:

Post a Comment