Tuesday 21 August 2012

Book Review: "Sapphire Battersea"

Sorry I haven't been writing for a while.
But after reading "Sapphire Battersea", By Jacqueline Wilson, I was speechless because I was so amazed by this amazing book. This book is the series to "Hetty Feather" also from Wilson. Coming soon is another book to this series called "Emerald Star" where she tries to find her father after her mother died.

This amazing story is  about a girl who talks about her life. In the "Hetty Feather" book she was left on the doorstep of the Foundling Hospital. But after finding her mother, they get separated and she gets a new position as the maid of all work for a writer who writes books. Something bad happens and she is immediately removed from her position. She finds her mother again, but she has a horrible disease and dies. In the end she finally realises she still has one parent left.

I love this book and I think I would give it 10/10. I'd recommend it for older readers so probably 12 yrs old and over. Everyone should read this amazing story and by the time you finished you would be amazed.

I Love Bookz

No comments:

Post a Comment