Friday 6 July 2012

Book Review: "Between Shades of Gray"


The Book I read, "Between Shades of Gray" By Ruta Sepetys, is a truly amazing story about a girl who gets taken away by NKVD soldiers and imported by to Siberia and become slaves. I would say that my least favourite part of this heart-warming story is the part when they got taken away by the soldiers and her father goes missing and they couldn't find him. This book was part of the Carnegie and I really, really wished that that book won the Carnegie medal! It was a fantastic story! I would recommend this book to ages 12-16 years old because then older people would understand more, and I would give this book a 9/10. It is an amazing story. The other bookz that was part of the Carnegie Shadowing was "My Name is Mina" (By David Almond), "Small Change for Stuart" (By Lissa Evans), "My Sister lives on the Mantelpiece" (By Annabel Pitcher), "A Monster Calls" (By Patrick Ness and also this book has won the Carnegie Shadowing book) and there are loads more, which really I can't remember! But anyways, you should really read these bookz! Either borrow them from a Library, or purchase it from the Kindle Store! All these bookz are all simply amazing and are really good! You should really read these! And recommend them!

Happy Reading!

I Love Bookz

No comments:

Post a Comment