Saturday 7 July 2012

Book review: "Best Friends"


"Best Friends" by Jacqueline Wilson, is a book I read and it is about two friends, called Gemma and Alice, who have been friends ever since they were born. But then Gemma notices that Alice has been hiding something. When she finds out she is gobsmacked.
This story is truly heart-warming story about friendship. I love this book so much it is 4th in my "List of favourite bookz!". My least favourite part was when Alice moves to Scotland and goes far away from Gemma. Alice makes a new friend that is horrible to Gemma.
I would recommend this book to people aged 10-15 and I would give it a 9/10. Truly an amazing story!
Please read and recommend this book, it is really good!

Enjoy and happy reading!

I Love Bookz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment